Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Life as I know it.....

Life as I know it right now.....
In the last two years I've been promoted twice at work, which sometimes is thrilling and other times exhausting.
We have managed to stay put in one house for more than a year.....hold on while I find some wood to knock on......
The kids are growing up way too fast.
We have a international student live with us...Marie....she is from Germany, 16 and fits in to our family like she is "one of ours"
Eddy has a new promotion as well, I see him sometimes more and sometimes less.....good balance most of the time.
Summer passed her learners test and is learning to drive. She would like to more...I'm still warming up to the idea.
Harley is a video game addict and a Karate Provincial Gold Medalist for his age group. He kicks butt! ;)
Zoe has decided to try out life in Edmonton with her dad....I haven't dealt with this yet....I don't think.
I craft sometimes. Not as often as I would like but I do.
My recent newest interest is Project Life. I don't document daily but I document.
Going to see Oprah in January with 13 other women, should be something to remember.
I'd like to blog more.
I've thought Eddy and I should do a he said she said blog up to the wedding....
Oh right, there will be a wedding.
Sept 14.
Life as I know it right now, pretty ok :)

1 comment:

Eddy B. said...

I'm very proud of Lisa. She is an excellent mother and a great leader. I'm very fortunate to have Lisa in my life and I'm very proud to have as my partner. She has come such a long way in her career here in Vancouver and she's learned to deal with all sorts of situations....us managers know that. Keep truckin' babe, you deserve everything you get in your life. I love you....Eddy

PS...she's a pretty good scrapper too, I should know as I receive any hand made goodies from her....and I keep them all. Thanks for all of them babe, they mean alot to me......